Improve Your Bottom Line with Value Stream Mapping - Event Date: Oct 23 2015
Are you identifying and preventing all 8 types of waste in your manufacturing process?
Your company might be unnecessarily wasting millions of dollars on manufacturing inefficiencies – because you don’t see where the waste is occurring or know what you can do to fix it.
Is it worth 60 minutes of your time to find out? Then you need to join us for our webinar on October 15.
In this session, lean practitioner Phil Coy from mcaConnect and Gil Garcia from Microsoft will teach you:
- How we find and eliminate the 8 different type “unseen” wastes – even when there are thousands or millions of moving parts
- How traditional VSM falls short when compared to using Lean Transformation Software (LTS)
- Typical ROI and expected benefits of Value Stream Mapping (e.g. 50% reductions in defects and 200% increases in inventory turns)
- How our clients are able to build sustainable savings (not just quick wins!)
- Why lean can work – even if you’re not in automotive, even when you have configured products – and even when you think your business is too complex
Intrigued? Then register for the webinar by filling out the form below!