Healthy CRM. Healthy Business.
Are you regularly performing health checks on your Microsoft Dynamics CRM application?
Wait…What’s a CRM health check?
A CRM health check is more than just the installation of the CRM Rollup Updates (Service Packs). A CRM health check includes tasks like:
- Analyzing available disk space
- Reviewing database and table size
- Reviewing event logs
- Documenting your findings
- …and so much more.
Regularly performing CRM health checks ensures your system keeps running smoothly so your business keeps running smoothly. Dan Stein from our CRM Managed Services team recently ran a session called Healthy CRM. Healthy Business., which is now available on demand. He shared more than a few eye-opening stories. Watch this session and you will learn:
- How important it is to track trends. We all know how important it is to install Update Rollups, but you may not have considered the importance of documenting key variables each month – things like database size, form loading speed, number of suspended jobs, etc. When you monitor and document changes in your CRM system on a regular basis, it is so much easier to identify issues and resolve them quickly.
- How dangerous it can be to have un-caught workflow errors. (14:50 mark) One of the things you might not realize is that if your workflows are not running properly – and you don’t catch the problem early – you may find that you have inadvertently created HOURS of manual work to do. PLUS, you may experience customer satisfaction problems or lose opportunities because important alerts and follow up tasks didn’t get triggered.
- How your CRM health check can reveal deficiencies anywhere and everywhere. Your average IT professional doesn’t always know where to look and what to look for when doing Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration. But beyond looking at the database, software and hardware, you need someone to understand what the real root of the issue is. Sometimes it’s as simple as user training!
To contact the Managed Services team for help with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, please contact us at email@example.com or 713-482-6880.