Why are you considering buying an ERP software solution?
Is it because:
1. You need to have SOMETHING to run your business:
- You need to have accounting features to pay bills and receive money from customers.
- You need to stay in compliance with laws and regulations.
- You need to have some business processes in place to help things run smoothly.
2. Are you buying ERP software because it can create a strategic advantage that sets you apart from the competition and you realize:
- Better insight means faster innovation of your products and services.
- Customer experience can make or break your business.
- Operational efficiency translates into bottom line dollars.
We only work with companies who fall into Answer #2. We want to work with companies who want to create strategic differentiation through a technology deployment.
Because customers who go into a CRM or ERP software implementation project with the mindset that they are going to crush industry norms are deeply engaged with the project and provide challenging opportunities for our consultants to grow their businesses and technology skill sets. We love making a difference. It’s exciting to be able to compare the “before and after” of how their business was run.
Wanting a strategic advantage is important, but so is the project execution.
Lots of projects start out with a great strategy, but they fall apart due to 5 key reasons. We’ve outlined these 5 reasons that projects underperform – and how companies can remedy those issues – in our eBook, “The 5 Keys to Unlocking Strategic Value From Your Next Software Implementation.”
If you want to be a disruptor in your industry, learn the 5 keys – and if you want to learn more, contact us at 1-866-622-0669 or email@example.com!