CRM Electronic Forms
Paper, paper everywhere…
The problem with paper is that it gets lost, misread, entered incorrectly, and doesn’t provide insight as to what is really going on with your business.
You can’t quickly and easily aggregate product or customer data. It’s difficult to spot trends. It may take weeks or months to receive the paperwork and get it entered. That’s unacceptable. The fluidity of your business is impacted.
When you use Electronic Forms for Microsoft Dynamics CRM from mcaConnect to capture information, the data is entered once. That information will flow to the right people as soon as the device is connected to the Internet. One and DONE!
You don’t have to dig through spreadsheets and tabs. Your service personnel don’t have to worry that they don’t have the right form. Every form is available from any device.
- Create electronic form templates to capture any type of data
- Use bar code or RFID scanners to speed up the data capture process
- Accept electronic signatures
- Use offline when needed
- Slice and dice reports to spot trends and troubleshoot problems.
Our forms adjust automatically based on the activity being done. You can have templates created to capture any information needed. (e.g. date info, numeric values, description data, option sets, etc. One standardized schema makes reporting easy.
Electronic forms are frequently used for activities like:
- Equipment inspections
- Quality assurance reports
- Health and safety surveys
- Job completion / status reports
Our clients have reported significant improvements such as:
- Reduction in days outstanding in Accounts Receivable
- Increase in customer satisfaction
- Reduction in administrative time
- Improved equipment uptime