As a Dynamics 365 Consultant/Technology Professional, your resume gets tons of views. However, there are so many formats…which one should use? Don’t you worry—we have a solution for that! No matter who reviews your resume—whether it is a recruiter, hiring manager, the Human Resources department, an administrative assistant or an Executive—this format will be easy to read and will effectively communicate your skills and experience.
- Easy to read
- Modern, clean font
- Professional email address
- One phone number
- Local address
- Name and location of company, dates, and title of relevant positions
- Accomplishment statements (3-6 bullets each)
- Influential people you have worked with
Skills & Certifications
- Name skills that set you apart
- List relevant skills to the job you are applying for
- Most resumes today are two pages
- Put your contact information on both pages
- Recent education first
- No need for a GPA
- Name and location of each school and type of degree
- Relevant courses
- Include awards and honors
- Make yourself unique!
- Add relevant skills and interests
If you’re looking for a highly respected, award winning Microsoft Dynamics Partner who values respect and appreciation for the individual then you should take a closer look at MCA Connect.