DataCONNECT is a data warehousing solution for Microsoft Dynamics that enables you to create a single source of validated company data you can trust.
Is DataCONNECT a wise investment for your organization? Let’s count down the top 10 signs your company should look into DataCONNECT:
10. You have no idea whether the information in your Microsoft Dynamics system is accurate or not. Maybe…maybe not. Hard to tell. I should go ask Joe…
9. You still have lots of information that’s never been put into Dynamics. Extra information is stored in spreadsheets, specialty databases, old ERP systems, and other line of business systems.
8. You just bought Microsoft Dynamics and don’t have an easy way to populate your new Dynamics system with records from the prior system. DataCONNECT includes data extraction and data import functionality for historical and archival data.
7. You just bought Dynamics and want to keep the new system clean, but still compare data from the prior ERP system. And…you want to be able to drill down into the historical detail.
6. It takes forever to run reports.
5. By the time your reports have finished being created, the information in the report is already obsolete.
4. Your budgets and forecasts are consistently inconsistent and they don’t have the detail you need.
3. You’ve invested in Business Analytics tools, but the underlying data isn’t reliable and can’t easily be shared with the rest of the team.
2. You want to benchmark and manage your KPIs, but creating the right data model is too large of an investment or too complicated.
1. You just want your ERP data to be correct, and easily accessible – preferably without spending hours managing and manipulating data.
DataCONNECT provides one version of the truth. It’s fast, reliable, and we don’t know what you’re waiting for.
Learn more on how DataCONNECT can improve your business.Download the Fact Sheet
Author: Mark Hatting, Business Analytics Practice Director