With all the name changes around Microsoft Dynamics 365, plus all the Microsoft Partner-developed solutions, it can be difficult to understand all the solution offerings and how they are built and delivered. In this article, let’s break down the components of EnergyCONNECT.
- Oilfield Exploration and Production
- Oilfield Services
- Midstream Operations
What do the EnergyCONNECT applications do?
- AFE Managementhelps control capital expenditures and stay within budget by managing Authorizations for Expenditure.
- Joint Venture Accountingallows you to fairly split both costs and income across land owners and mineral rights holders.
- Oilfield Rental Managementenables you to control costs of your fixed assets.
Why choose EnergyCONNECT?
Companies choose EnergyCONNECT over other oil and gas ERP solutions on the market today for these 5 main reasons.
- The Microsoft Platform. With EnergyCONNECT, you get all the standardization and availability of a Microsoft solution. It’s built to work with the Microsoft Azure cloud, Office 365, SQL Server, Business Analytics and all the other Dynamics 365 and Microsoft productivity applications.
- The Microsoft Eco-System.In addition to the solutions available from Microsoft itself, a multitude of ISV software solutions are available to extend Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Standardized and Supported Software. With EnergyCONNECT, you get industry functionality without paying to build and maintain custom code.
- Access to MCA Connect’s Energy Experts.We’ve worked with nearly all the major oil & gas companies, and many of their subsidiaries, partners and suppliers.
- Full Spectrum of Dynamics Services. MCA Connect is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with a wide array of services – from developing your business strategy, to understanding metrics with business analytics, to outsourcing your Dynamics 365 application support, we’re a technology partner you can depend on long-term.
If you’ve been looking for better Oil & Gas ERP solutions, we encourage you to take a closer look at Dynamics 365 and EnergyCONNECT.
Other articles you might be interested in: